Programmers Calc provides basic and advanced functions and mathematical operations supporting calculations in science, work or private life. In addition, you can draw graphs of functions and calculating the derivative of the function of one variable.
Supported functions and operations include:
- Addition, subtraction, multiplication, division
- Intensification and roots
- Absolute value
- Natural logarithm and decimal
- Trigonometric functions sine (sin), cosine (cos), tangent (tan), secant (sec) cosecant (CSC) cotangent (cot)
- Hyperbolic trigonometric functions
In addition, expressions can use the basic mathematical constants as π and e span>.
The angles must be entered in radians. To calculate the measure of the angle from degrees to radians you can use the formula (degrees) · π / 180.