Programmers Calc allows you drawing graphs of any mathematical function entered by the user. By default, the function is drawn in a range (-∞,∞), but you can also specify your own range for the x variable.
Moving the mouse cursor by clicking the graph allows to shift the graph along the x and y axes, the use of scrolling the mouse changes the scale of the graph.
The function to plot may consist of the following operators and functions:
- Addition, subtraction, multiplication, division
- Intensification and roots
- Natural logarithm and decimal
- Trigonometric functions sine (sin), cosine (cos), tangent (tan), secant (sec) cosecant (CSC) cotangent (cot)
- Hyperbolic trigonometric functions
- Absolute value
and fixed & pi; and e.